1. If you’re installing this child theme to an existing site, make sure you have a new backup that you can revert to if necessary.
2. In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes in the left-hand menu.
3. Click Add New > Upload Theme.
4. Drag and drop the themes zip file and click Install Now.
The installation will take a while, depending on the speed of your server.
5. Now that the theme is installed you’ll see a new item in the left-hand menu.
6. Hover over the new menu item and select Easy Demo Import.
7. The Import Options page will show everything you can import from the demo.
PLEASE NOTE importing the demo content may overwrite your current content.
Once your child-theme is installed you can access all the theme templates and modules to help you create additional pages in Divi > Divi Library